Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Started Work on Comics


In the interest of using my time on the subway and on lunch breaks better, 
I have been putting all the weird thoughts I have jumbling around inside my brain down
 in the form of quick little semi-autobiographical comics.
I want to work more on my composition, and a change of pace and low-stress, 
high detail planned project like a page of a comic per day is the shift I was 
looking for this summer.

I will have scans of pages coming up shortly, above is a snapshot of the first page 
which I scribbled out in my cubicle at work yesterday.
I'm collecting settings and strange humans I see and adding them to my roster.

Know what you want for the next comic?  
See something strange on the street yesterday?
Tell me about it.  I might use it!

No comments: